Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tifah's story today about her auntie molesting her. IT HAPPENS SOMEWHERE EVERY DAY; WOMYN CLAIM THEIR SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN IS NORMAL BEHAVIOR.


I am sitting here talking to Tifah, who is telling me about her aunt playing with her vagina when she was young." That fat bitch is playing with my pusy. I think I was about four five years old! I am so damn angry. And she got the nerve to be askin me if I like it! What kind a kid likes that!?"

Earl is weighing in about the man he remembers hearing about when he was young; a man molesting his next door neighbor boy. " That guy could a went to prison for doin that...." and other male based opinions,always projecting that men do these things, always obfuscation, clouding the necessary dialogue over; and he doen't even know he is doing that. He is a real protector male, and a good friend of mine. His opinions formed no doubt in his mind through the socially acceptable rhetoric of feminist and conservative female indioctrination, that kind of diner tble talk that always keeps the light focused on men who are and aren't present, shining thta light aways from themselves, their issues, their similarities to the same men they are talking about. He is around three hundre and fifty pounds.

And Latifah is popping like a thirty four year old firecracker; I get the feeling she has never heard a man talk about women abusing children before. Here in the public computer room, she is not only watching me read about a woman murderer of three kids, but also we are discussing how little the side stories get told. This particular female murderer just killed three kids today: she was baby sitting them.
I say " most kids who are murdered are murdered in the car of women, and murdered by them, but almost all unreported sexual abuse happens at the hands of so- called baby sitters, and other female care givers when no men are present.
Tifah says" That bitch killled them kids today but only after she cut her friends baby out of her belly, several months before."

"Yeah, the wonderful world of women," I say, joking of course.

Earl says " where were the women like that when I was fourteen?!"He is still somewhere back there in the earlier conversation where wee were discussing how common it is for women to molest boys and how boys are taught by women thereafter that they are "lucky."

But Latifah ain't havin' it.....
" No. Why am I a six year old with a fat girl playing her tongue in my ear, while I am sittin' on her lap?!"

And then Earl sparks up" Don't go gettin her all worked up now."

"Naw," she says "I ain't gettin' worked up, I am just gettin' goin'. What kind of person gonna go and do that to a kid!? Like I wanted to have this fat girl putting her sloppy tongue in my ear!"

She is talking about a different abuser now; I imagine their are many women in her life who fondled, caressed, or whatever other obfuscating label you want to put on it, otherwise molested her.

"How old were these women who sexually abused you," I ask, trying to get her to elaborate, but also enunciate the words abuse. SDhe has never called it that before today, she told me.

One was about sixteen. Ypou mean me? I was six that time, and she was tonguing me all up in my ear...."

"No, your abusers. How old were they?"

"Oh my auntie was maybe twenty seven, or twenty eight. A big fat thing..."

I imagine all the rhetoric of power that feminists and other female sex abuse deniers employ, and remember how I felt as a little troll when surrounded at times by thousands of pounds of females.

I hear these stories all the time. I hear these stories because I bring the subject up. AND, I hear these stories because I have shaken loose that imprisoning feminist mantras that keep these stories locked inside of Tifahs thighs, and inside Earls extra belly fat. I hear these stories because I can see these stories, having learned to spot them in behavior patterns of unspeakable shame, and patterns of behavior that go beyond the stereotype meme bomb of the perverse male.

Women are everyones primary sexual molester, but the huge projector that is employed by certain of them to accuse men, and to enforce or enact social policy that creates the false appearance that men are perverse is a smokescreen for this socially acceptable behavior.

" I tried tellin' my mother, my aunties about this; you know, this one auntie is this big," she holds her hands to indicate something neqar four hundred pounds, encircling herself with her own arms as she indicates the body size of her molester--a woman who she is related to.

" They weren't about hearin' it. They ostracized me , you know, all but made me shut up about it, told me that she din't do it. But I remember it every day. She did do it. And she would be asking me all up in my ear ' do you like it?!? Does it feel nice?!?

My mother would say 'Tifah is a little weird,' and all that stuff. BUT I DID NOT WANT SOME NASTY FAT WOMAN PLAYING WITH MY VAGINA--especially someone i WAS RELATED TO!"

I show her the link for IPT forensics, a few news stories about women murderers molesters, and such, and wish her healing. AND I encourage her that she can talk to me anytime, but caution her " Be careful what women you tel such things to. These women are all in on it together, Americas dirty little secret. Did you ever wonder why their are special femiist centers for these things? It is so they can focus you on males as abusers, but also so that they can continue to conceal female perpetrated sexual abuse of children. These women only cover it up with the idea that if they can finally take over all of the tools of power, then, MAYBE then, they will fcus on the harm that comes from women who sexually abuse kids, like you.They don't want you to talk to me, they want you to talk to another woman who will tell you that your experience was normal, or that you are weird."

And then, I said, if you ever want to be interviewed further, I am willing to publicize your story. She said" "go ahead, put it there on the computer."

Put it there on the computer, she said.
Yeah. So it goes, one more unwritten, often censored story about America.Another story you can hear when you live under a bridge.Laura, and Tamara, and Wendy,and Bridgit, and Bridgette, and dozens of other women I have known, still keeping their silence about female sexual abuse of kids, to ashamed or too shouted down by the secret keepers that constitute the abuse counseling industry.

PHOTO ABOVE IS NOT LATIFAH,but the RELATED STORY AT: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18232915/from/ET/

No comments: